Restaurant - Food Service
305 MARSHALL RD
We are currently seeking a Fast Track General Manager with a minimum of 4 years of management experience and a proven track record of full execution of running quality shifts and driving sales/profit performance for a restaurant. This role is responsible for hiring, training, developing, and evaluating Cast Members. In addition, this manager will supervise and oversee daily store operations to ensure profitability through outstanding store presentation, Guest service, and daily operational cost control.
- Makes daily decisions that involve time management (must have a sense of urgency), staff scheduling and support, upholding product quality, cleanliness, and other Company standards.
- Builds sales and maximizes profits by effectively recruiting, training, developing, and communicating Company and Guest expectations to the entire team.
- Coaches, teaches and motivates team to maintain high-quality Guest service and safety.
- Exercises excellent business skills and judgment in cost control procedures, financial accounting, inventory levels, and labor management.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- A college degree is preferred.
- Minimum of four (4) years experience in the restaurant industry with responsibility for full execution of running quality shifts and driving sales/performance for a restaurant OR proven track record as a CEC Manager, Senior Assistant Manager, or Acting General Manager.
- Must be able to lift or carry objects weighing 0-50 pounds during scheduled shift.
- Must be able to stand, bend, kneel, reach, push/pull, walk and squat during scheduled shift.
- Coaching and Developing Others
- Demonstrates Ethics & Integrity
- Effective Communication
- Empowers Others
- Values Diversity
- Time and Priority Management
- Problem Solving and Decision Making
CEC offers a comprehensive benefits package, 401(k), paid vacations, paid professional training and excellent work hours.
CEC Entertainment is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free environment.