Education - Teaching - Administration
Healthcare - Health Services
Speech-Language Pathologist (CCC-SLP, SLP-CF)
From Clinical Fellowship to supervisory roles, EBS offers unlimited opportunities for an exciting and rewarding career! EBS has an unrivaled commitment to ongoing training, mentorship, and support that empowers clinicians to advance and excel in the field.
EBS has opportunities available for:
- Clinical Fellows
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Bilingual Speech-Language Pathologists
- Lead Speech-Language Pathologists
- Clinical Fellowship Mentors
In addition to our ongoing training and support, EBS has the most extensive Clinical Fellowship experience in the country! Our program meets and exceeds ASHAs requirements for obtaining your Certificate of Clinical Competence and building a solid foundation for your career.
Be Excited | More places to discover your career!
- Choose a setting (school, home, community, hospital/clinic, rehab center/outpatient facility)
- Explore locations (local, national, international)
- Enhance your role (CF, supervisor, consultant)
Be Empowered | More choices to reach your potential!
- Extensive training (CEUs, professional partnerships)
- Ongoing mentorship (widespread network of support)
- Professional growth (connect with certified specialists)
Be Exceptional | More opportunities to experience success!
- Expand your boundaries (immersion/outreach programs)
- Become a leader (mentor, speaker, clinical researcher)
- Achieve your unique goals (ask how EBS can help you)
- Master’s Degree in Communication Sciences and Disorders
- Specialty areas include:
- Early Intervention (Birth to 3)
- Preschool and school age
- Multicultural/Bilingual populations
Join the EBS team of nationally recognized professionals today and help us in making a difference! If you are interested in hearing more about the exciting opportunities with EBS and the benefits of joining our team, please contact our Human Resources Department at 800-578-7906. You can also apply online at www.ebshealthcare.com/apply.php, email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé], or fax to 866-295-5478.
Speech Language Pathology, Speech Language Pathologist, Speech/Language Pathologist, Speech-Language Pathologist, Speech Therapist, Speech Pathologist, Speech Therapy, SLP, SP, ST, S.L.P., S.T., S.P., CF, CFY, C.F., C.F.Y.