$30,000 - $45,000 /Year
Full benefits, etc.
Sales - Marketing
Other Great Industries
4 Year Degree
1 to 3 years
Outside Sales Representative role with a dynamic, privately-held company. Founded in 2004, my client has grown rapidly to almost 100 employees today. They are currently the largest company in their space in Washington State with clients located all over the United States.
In this role you will be calling on the top local businesses in your market, selling a competitive business solution.
You will start in Boise, but will relocate in 6 to 12 months to the Twin Falls/Sun Valley, Idaho area to cover that territory.
- Made Inc. Magazine’s “Fastest Growing Companies" list 2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012
- Tripled revenues from 2008 to 2011
- Company and CEO recognized in Forbes Magazine, Business Week, and Inc. Magazines
- Opportunities for promotion-- opening new markets, developing multiple team members and building your own personal book of business
- Their client retention rate is 5x the industry average (and you get paid on residuals)
Compensation and Benefits
- $30k-45k base salary plus guaranteed commissions for 6 to 18 months (commensurate with your current earnings) while you learn their business
- Top sales rep made $150k in 2012
- Uncapped, new compensation structure in 2013 will allow for higher commission payouts
- You are compensated on new business, residuals and your team’s new business and residuals plus bonuses
- Full benefits
Sales Talent is the exclusive outside recruiting firm for this opportunity. We have met the entire management team including the CEO. They have a clear vision, strong values and a compelling service that we are proud to be associated with.