Internet - ECommerce
4 Year Degree
Experience: 3 - 10 years
CCCi has an immediate need for an ASP.NET Developer in the Marietta Georgia area. Join our clients growing technology team. In this position you will utilize a variety of advanced development skills in an innovative and collaborative environment to assist our team of developers in achieving strategic technology goals.
ASP.NET Developer Responsibilities:
- Creation of amazing user-experiences with the very latest front-end technologies.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and technology team members to enhancements and new products in a fast growing software-as-a-service (SaaS) business
- Design and create simple, maintainable code and comprehensive automated tests
- Our ideal candidate loves to code and is looking for a job where they will get to practice their coding skills every day
- Responsible for timely development and delivery of high-quality software in an Agile Scrum based environment
- Extremely strong collaboration and communication skills a must.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and deadlines with attention to detail.
- High level of flexibility and ability to persevere through periods of significant change and growth in the business environment..
ASP.NET Developer Skills and Experience:
- Practical, hands-on experience with pattern-driven and Object Oriented software analysis, design, and implementation
- 5+ years of experience designing, developing, and tuning application SQL
- Experience leveraging open source development and software configuration management (SCM) tools (such as Subversion, Mercurial, NUnit, CruiseControl.Net, NCover, Jasmine, MSBuild, NAnt, FxCop) a plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer-science (or related technical field or strong perm background).
- Microsoft certifications, particularly MCTS Certification in .Net Framework or SQL Track a plus.