4 Year Degree
Universal Laser Systems, Inc., a manufacturer of laser materials processing systems is seeking a Facilities Manager to be responsible for the operation and maintenance of properties totalling 100,000 sq.ft. in Scottsdale Airpark and assumes ownership of facilities operations and property environment.
- Direct and assist team and outside contractors in diagnosing malfunctions, repairs and improvements related to electrical, mechanical and HVAC systems and operations.
- Effectively manage and monitor staff, team projects and responsibilities, and schedules.
- Experienced project manager and communicator to team and management.
- Respond to alarm and service calls associated with equipment and building conditions.
- Conduct preventative maintenance, production, remodeling and building projects.
- Experience in high-tech, light manufacturing environments and operations.
- Effectively negotiate with contractors and vendors; order and maintain inventory necessary for facilities operations.
- Oversee multiple projects/schedules simultaneously.
- Maintain facility equipment lists, equipment files, and history of repairs.
- Experience in reading and interpreting blueprints, CAD drawings and schematics.
- Lead Safety Program and ensure health and safety compliance is maintained.
- 10 years experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated supervisory experience.
- Bachelors or technical degree in related area.
- Experienced in reading, analyzing and interpreting technical procedures, manuals, and government regulations.
- Interact effectively with employees at all levels in the organization.
Interested qualified candidates please submit your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.