Employer Quick Look
News Journal Media (Mansfield, OH)
– News Journal Media offers many solutions to clients when it comes to digital advertising. This includes: Run Of Site (ROS) ads, targeted ads based on Zip, Age and Gender (ZAG) and rich media ads that are part of the umbrella page of the site. In addition, News Journal Media offers Cars.com, Apartments.com and Homefinder.com packages.
2011 Avg. Monthly Page Views: 6,672,241
2011 Avg. Monthly Unique Visitors: 325,970
– News Journal Media offers customers the opportunity to purchase mobile advertisements with a short three month commitment.
Avg. Monthly Mobile Impressions: 84,813
– News Journal Media offers retail display ads, classified display ads, classified liner ads, adscapes, front page sticky notes and colored inserts.
News Journal : Daily & Sunday
2011 Daily Circulation: 18,508; Readership: 36,646
2011 Sunday Circulation: 27,772; Readership: 68,875
In addition to our regular print products, News Journal Media has a shopper publication called Hometown ADvertiser. This is a free distribution paper that goes to households that do not subscribe to the paper in Richland County. This piece is distributed with many big box retailer pre-prints like Kroger and Wal-Mart
Hometown ADvertiser: Free
The Mansfield Daily News, the city’s fi rst daily newspaper, was founded in 1885. The Mansfield Journal was founded in 1930. In 1932, as the Depression hit, The Journal and the Mansfield News were merged into The News Journal, the only daily in the area. The News Journal was owned by the Horvitz family in 1932 and remained with the family until it was sold to Ingersol in 1987. It was sold to Thomson in 1990 and Gannett in 2000.
Health & Insurance
• Medical Coverage • Dental Coverage • Vision Coverage • Company provided Disability Coverage • Company provided Life Insurance • Optional Life Insurance • Optional Accident Insurance • Flexible Spending Account • Discount Fitness Programs available for some sites
• 401(k) Savings Plan • Stock Purchase Plan • Savings Bonds Purchase Plan
• Vacation • Flexible Work Options • Adoption Assistance • Employee Assistance Program (EAP) • Subscription Discounts • Employee Mortgage Program through Wells Fargo • Gannett Matching Program for charitable contributions
Training & Development
• Tuition Reimbursement Program • Consern Education Loan Program (Wells Fargo) • Online & Classroom Training Programs • Educational Seminars • Madelyn P. Jennings Scholarship Awards This is general information regarding certain benefit plans offered by MNCO. The benefits outlined here are available only to eligible employees, as defined by the plans. The language used here is not intended to create, nor is it to be construed to create, a contract between MNCO and any one of its employees or former employees. In the event that the information on this page conflicts with or is inconsistent with the provisions of the plan documents, the provisions of the applicable plan and/or any related insurance contract are controlling and will govern. Enrollment in MNCO’s benefit plans is subject to all limitations of the plans, including any pre-existing condition exclusions, elimination periods, at-work requirements, and hourly eligibility requirements. MNCO reserves the right to change, suspend, withdraw, modify, or terminate these plans in whole or in part at any time.
Gannett is a media and marketing solutions company with a diverse portfolio of broadcast, digital, mobile and publishing companies. The company provides consumers easy access to the things that matter most to them – any way and anywhere.
As Gannett builds on its valuable local brands and strong journalism, it also is expanding its mobile and digital businesses. It is a digital leader with a portfolio that includes a network of hundreds of local and national media organization web sites that reach 52 million unique users monthly; CareerBuilder.com, the nation’s top employment site which is expanding rapidly internationally and is already in 18 countries outside the U.S.; and Gannett Digital Media Network, which includes top brands such as USATODAY.com, 81 local MomsLikeMe.com sites; HighSchoolSports.net, a top digital sports brand; and action sports network BNQT.
USA TODAY, too, continues to be a leader in the mobile space, with more than 7 million total app downloads, including its iPad, iPhone and Android apps. Gannett Broadcasting is helping to lead the development of Digital Mobile TV.
At the same time, the company’s digital marketing companies offer innovative marketing solutions for any audience. PointRoll, an industry leader in rich media advertising solutions and technology, powers more than 50 percent of all rich media campaigns online and serves more than 150 billion ad impressions each year. ShopLocal is a leading provider of online marketing solutions that connect retailers with shoppers through innovative and effective marketing, enabling more than 100 of the nation’s top retailers to deliver localized promotions directly to shoppers.
The company’s 82 U.S. daily newspapers, including USA TODAY, reach 11.6 million readers every weekday and 12 million readers every Sunday, providing important news and information from their customers’ neighborhoods and around the globe. USA TODAY, the nation's No. 1 newspaper in print circulation, and USATODAY.com reach a combined 5.9 million readers daily.
The Broadcasting Division’s 23 TV stations reach 21 million households, covering 18.2 percent of the U.S. population. Through its Captivate subsidiary, the Broadcasting Division delivers news, information and advertising to a highly desirable audience demographic on 9,500 video screens located in elevators of office towers and select hotel lobbies in 25 major cities across North America.
To learn more about Gannett, please visit the corporate website at: www.Gannett.com
MNCO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We recognize and appreciate the benefits of diversity in the workplace. People who share this belief or reflect a diverse background are encouraged to apply.
MNCO was recognized with Gannett’s top leadership and diversity award in 2010.
at News Journal Media (Mansfield, OH)
No Jobs Found.
Camden Publications (Camden, MI)
Chillicothe Gazette Media (Chillicothe, OH)
Coshocton Tribune (Coshocton, OH)
Eagle - Gazette Media (Lancaster, OH)
Marion Star Media (Marion, OH)
Newark Advocate Media (Newark, OH)
News Herald Media (Port Clinton, OH)
News Journal Media (Mansfield, OH)
Telegraph – Forum Media (Bucyrus, OH)
The News-Messenger Media (Fremont, OH)
Times Recorder Media (Zanesville, OH)
Content and job search provided by CareerBuilder LLC, and its subsidiaries and divisions.