Atlantic Coast Consulting,Inc. is committed to being the best at every level of what we do: for our clients, for our employees, and for the community in general. We are looking for people who share those same ideals. Our approach is straight forward and one-on-one. We value work ethic over a certain level of experience, and an optimistic attitude over a specific degree. We know that success is not guaranteed by just knowledge alone; we look for people who are concerned about their futures and who desire success for themselves.
Atlantic Coast Consulting, Inc. is currently hiring for our Entry Level Client Manager position to assist with our Fortune 500 client portfolio. A Client Manager will:
- Be trainied in marketing, sales, contract negotiations, and presentations
- Work directly with our target small to mid-size market customers
- Build and maintain personal relationships with our clients present and potential small business customers
As our team members prosper with the presentations, marketing, sales, and consulting skills, they then are able to rapidly advance into other areas of the company. Such roles include:
- Team Development- Honing of skills, mentoring others, team leadership skills, campaign management, and personal accountability for newer team members
- Recruiting- Entry level introduction to interviewing possible team members/candidates for roles within the company and responsibilities for new hiring within the company.
- Executive Management- In depth training on decision making abilities- the how's and why's behind financial and client strategies. Also, decisions regarding trainee to trainer responsibilities and other decisions pertaining to growth in the company.
If you are interested in learning more about Atlantic Coast Consulting, Inc., please contact us. We are always looking to surround ourselves with enthusiastic, ambitious, entrepreneurial individuals who are looking forward to an exciting future. If you are interested in careers with Atlantic Coast Consulting, Inc. submit your reusme on the "Contact Us" page in the Message box.