A Great Place to Work!
To see our current job openings and application form please click here. Las Colinas Medical Center offers state-of-the-art equipment, dedicated physicians, friendly staff, excellent community presence, and terrific employee benefits.
Las Colinas Medical Center is a full service hospital that was built in August 1997. We deliver quality care to our patients through a qualified and dedicated staff. With our excellent community presence andemployee benefits, Las Colinas Medical Center is a great place to work.
Our Community: Irving, Texas
Welcome to Irving, Texas. A vibrant community with a vibrant progressive spirit. The city offers outstanding business opportunities and an exceptional quality of life - providing its residents with a wonderful place to live, work, learn and play.
Affordable housing, great public schools, convenient shopping and quality healthcare make Irving a great place to live and work. Click here to view the Greater Irving Las Colinas Chamber of Commerce website.
Las Colinas Benefits
Las Colinas Medical Center is focused on its employees. Because of this dedication, we offer a generous benefits package, including:
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance Plans
- Paid Time Off
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability
- Extended Illness Benefits
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Recognition Programs
- 24 hour accessible gym for employees
- Discounted ticket rates at many local attractions
- Discounted rates at Primrose School of Las Colinas private preschool