Concentric Healthcare Solutions is currently looking for Family Nurse Practitioners or Adult Nurse Practitioners for a growing Tucson medical clinic.
FULL TIME JOB OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE!!!
Concentric is a healthcare staffing firm designed to meet the specific needs of the medical community. Our goal is to provide our clients with quality personnel while providing exceptional customer service. Our recruiters are trained in the importance in qualifying candidates in accordance with Joint Commission standards, of which we have proudly been a member since 2004. We have dedicated Accounts Managers and Recruiters who personally oversee each division to ensure that needs are being met and in a timely and accurate manner. Combined, your needs are being managed by a team of Accounts Managers with over 40+ years of in medical staffing experience.
Forward your Resume immediately to take advantage of this incredible opportunity!
Provides medical services to patients in an Clinical setting; collects and documents patient data, conducts diagnostic and therapeutic procedures, orders and schedules laboratory studies and provides professional consultations and direct patient care services.
- Perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to diagnose medical and surgical problems and prescribing necessary treatment and services for quality patient care; record the normal and abnormal data.
- Take patient history, conduct physical examinations, and record the data in the patient's record; write progress notes and narrative discharge summaries; prepare patient workups and summaries noting pertinent positive and negative findings. Order and schedule laboratory studies and diagnostic procedures; explain the necessity, preparation, nature and anticipated effects of scheduled diagnostic and therapeutic procedures to the patient.
- Carry out therapeutic procedures such as cast application and removal, wound suturing and dressing changes; monitor progress of patients, report progress and maintain record of each patient's progress. Prepare statistical reports and analyses setting forth progress, adverse trends and appropriate recommendations or conclusions.
- Adheres to all Concentric and work-site rules, policies, and procedures
- May perform other duties as required or deemed necessary by Concentric and/or the client/supervisor.