Electronic Maintenance Specialist
Construction Products, Inc. (CPI),
an affiliated company of EFCO Corp.,
a leading manufacturing, engineering and sales organization, seeks an Electronic Maintenance Specialist
at our Des Moines, IA
Manufacturing Facility. This is an exciting opportunity with a multi-national company that has been in business for 75 years.
Job tasks may include, but are not limited to:
- Diagnose problems in electronic controls down to board level in both A.C. and D.C. systems.
- Troubleshoot integrated machine systems to include electronic, hydraulic, mechanical, electromechanical, and pneumatic.
- Skilled in P.L.C. programming, troubleshooting through the use of a laptop computer and ability to read and interpret ladder logic diagrams.
- Diagnose problems in electronic controls.
- Diagnose problems in Robot controllers.
- Repair or replace electronic controls.
- Repair or replace Robot controls.
- Assist in difficult Robot set ups.
- Diagnose problems in hydraulic operated machinery.
- Diagnose problems in mechanically operated machinery.
- Diagnose problems in electrical motor control circuits.
- Repair or replace hydraulic components, hoses, valves, cylinders, etc.
- Repair or replace gears, shafts, bearings, sprockets, chains, etc.
- Repair or replace electrical components, relays, solenoids, switches, etc.
- Bend and install conduit and/or Sealtite
- Pull electrical wiring and terminate.
- Cut and thread water, gas and air piping.
- Assemble threaded, soldiered, and plastic piping systems.
- Move heavy equipment, presses, shears, drills, office furniture & etc.
- Drive mobile equipment, forklifts, straight truck, tractor, hyd. Crane.
- Set up forms for tests.
- Diagnose and repair printed circuit boards.
- Record labor accurately.
- Perform quality audit process.