Our top Maintenance Coordinators (Customer Service Reps/Dispatchers) often come with past ground transportation knowledge and a mechanical aptitude. Success does not hinge on a precise work history as much as a passion for delivering top-tier customer service to your customers, the men and women driving our trucks. We also look for:
- Competitive annual salary
- Medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance, and a flexible spending account
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan and Paid Vacation
- Relaxed, fun, fast-paced, team department with a casual attire dress code
- Up to 6 Weeks New Maintenance Coordinator (Customer Service Rep/Dispatcher) Training
- Continuous Learning and Development provided by a dedicated training department
What do our Maintenance Coordinators (Customer Service Reps/Dispatchers) have to say?
“I’m very proud to work for this company."
“We’re a fun company to work for, not real ‘stuffy.’"
“Celadon is a very loyal company who takes good care of their employees - very open
with information, lot of resources, always someone to go to to answer questions."
“I like the relationships with my coworkers and the drivers on the fleets."
“We're a big ‘little’ company."
Celadon, for a Robust Career!