Allied Search Partners is currently working with an organization with cutting edge technologies to find a qualified Medical Lab Technologist with Leadership experience. Know someone for this position? We pay you $$ for any of your referrals that we place in a position.
For a complete list of Allied Search Partners’ job openings nationwide please go to: http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php
POSITION TITLE: Laboratory Supervisor
LOCATION: Northwest Atlanta, GA
SCHEDULE: Full Time/Permanent Monday-Friday Night Shift 12am-8:30am
To apply: Please send resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax to 888 388 7572. No other information about the location or name of facility is given at this time.
- We are a staffing agency and conduct searches confidentially for our clients either at their request or to protect our resources involved in locating talent. In order to facilitate this we must submit a resume to HR.
- Your resume will only be sent over for the position in this job description
- Our job is to connect talented individuals such as your self with top notch labs
- Full disclosure will be given once HR has requested an interview
- We do not send your information to current or past employers nor do we send your information to anywhere you request that it not be sent
Maintain working knowledge of departmental standard operating procedures (SOPs).
Work effectively with the department’s staff and all other departments personnel.
Consult with clients to explain or resolve testing issues and procedures
The ability to read manual CBC’s/Differentials, urinalysis, coombs, d-dimers, platelets, fibrinogen, plasma proteins.
Must be able to setup and process cytologies.
Train new laboratory staff
Update staff training records
Monitor workflow to ensure client turnaround times are met.
Insure that all QA/QC inspection standards are met at all times.
Set up and report misc. tests, performing all testing in the department.
Monitor and reconcile pending list.
Performance management including coaching/counseling and performance reviews
Investigate complaints and incidents within department.