We are one of the fastest growing companies in the DC area.
Zerin Business Consulting
is a leading sales and marketing firm that is now looking for superior entry level reps to assist with our business development efforts. We are looking for those professional and committed candidates who are really passionate about growing their career in the lucrative sales and marketing field. As you know, the presentation and leadership skills learned in this field are transferable and are highly sought after no matter where your career path will lead you. This job involves one to one sales based interaction with customers. We are experiencing rapid growth and need to have a stable leadership team in place for future expansion. We measure growth and success by an individual's performance. We promote based upon merit. Compensation is also based upon an individual's performance.
The Junior Executive serves as the primary business contact for the client. They are expected to consistently provide excellent customer service to accounts, as well as represent client needs and goals within the organization to ensure quality. In addition, they should build relationships with clients to encourage new and repeat business opportunities. Selected candidate will undergo an intensive learning program to gain critical skills and product knowledge
- Responsible for all client communication. Ensures quality, standards and client expectations are met.
- Aware and in pursuit of opportunities for account growth and new business.
- Understanding of company capabilities and service, and effectively communicates all offerings to the customers.
- Perform duties associated with marketing and sales training. Duties will include making sales field visits, assisting in the implementation of sales training, and customer education.
- Attend and participate in sales meetings, conference calls, training programs, and conventions as directed.
Learn more about our culture:
Visit our Website
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply:
Sales, Marketing, customer service, administrative assistant, manager, full time, retail, management, office, project manager, sports, insurance, real estate, car sales, education, training, customer service representative, entry level, restaurant.