While no specific experience selling insurance is necessary, prior exposure to commissioned sales, customer service and marketing experience can be helpful. Our training program will give you most of the tools and knowledge to help you succeed.
- Two years of work experience required; commissioned sales and customers service experience in real estate, auto sales and/or as a self-employed insurance agent is preferred
- Your respective state’s license to sell accident, health and life insurance, or a willingness to obtain proper licensing
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- An outgoing, positive person who enjoys building relationships
- Driven, disciplined, resilient, achievement-focused, coachable professional
- Basic computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft Windows, a plus
- A valid driver’s license, reliable transportation with liability and property insurance coverage on the vehicle
- High school diploma or GED equivalent is required, college-level education is a plus
- Bilingual English/Spanish preferred (Included in appropriate geographies)
We Offer a Fantastic Benefits and Compensation Package
- Competitive commission-based compensation with virtually unlimited income potential (1st year agents can earn up to $40K-$50K or more)
- Guaranteed income program for up to your first 26 weeks in the field – as long as certain production requirements are met, and an extensive expense-paid training process.
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance and disability benefits when qualified
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with company matching and stock purchase plan
- Some prospective customer leads provided at no cost
- Ongoing sales, marketing and customer service training and development
As in most sales positions, success is up to you. If you are driven, passionate and goal-oriented, our program is designed with you in mind. But don’t take our word for it.
What do our Insurance Sales Representatives have to say?
“Combined Insurance is the best thing that’s ever happened to me!"
“I love all the different people at Combined Insurance – so goal-oriented and positive."
“We’ve got the best training in (and outside) the industry."
“You set your own hours and write your own paycheck. The freedom’s great."
Combined Insurance – Let’s make this easy