Monroe Staffing Services has a 2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic "bridge to hire" opportunity for a Food Production Company in Manchester, NH.
Food Production Maintenance Mechanic must possess the following skillsets and have experience in the following:
Maintenance Mechanic will respond and React to Production Problems in a timely and efficient manner while performing maintenance projects and PM tasks.
Essential Tasks and Responsibilities
• All Electrical and Mechanical Troubleshooting
• Specialist in Electrical, Mechanical, PLC, or Refrigeration, this is 50% of Qualification
• Hands on practical test of Electrical, Mechanical, and PLC operation and troubleshooting
• Must exceed all "B" Mechanical Qualification.
• Follow and adhere to Lock -- Out / Tag -- Out procedures at all times.
• Everyone must answer calls (If busy respond so, ask for a description of problem over the radio. What you are doing may not take precedence).
• Assist at all times with keeping the plant running as smooth as possible while working on maintenance projects and performing PM task.
• Recognizes waste and recommends initiatives for elimination or reduction.
• Clean shop and parts room at the end of the shift.
• Preventive Maintenance on equipment scheduled
• Writing special or new Part Request
• Repair of equipment scheduled
• Must be able to write and make status changes to work orders
• Must know how to issue parts out of inventory.
• Must ensure the parts you used are issued to the equipment in which they were used.
• Must ensure safe work practices.
• All other tasks as assigned
Food Production Maintenance Mechanic will be required to observe and follow the high standards of Good Manufacturing Practices.
MUST be flexible, and have the ability to work on weekends when needed.
Qualified candidates MUST have FOOD PRODUCTION equipment experience with a clear background, and drug screen, and possess a HS Diploma or equiv.
Please forward resumes to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]