ASM Research, Inc. is an information solutions integrator and a leading provider of innovative technology solutions and advanced analytical services for the military, Federal Government, and public institutions. Headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, ASM is an employee-owned company with a 30-plus year history providing application, software, system, network, database, and reporting solutions. Our extraordinary commitment and unique insight into clients’ information technology (IT), program management, security, healthcare / medical management, education and training management consistently produce extraordinary results. We are currently seeking a Clinical Informatics Subject Matter Expert in support of an Air Force Medical program. This is a permanent, full-time position working in Falls Church.
- Provide consulting to DoD agency heads, directors, and senior managers with multi-faceted expertise in military healthcare clinical practices, IM/IT, DoD acquisitions and engineering.
- Facilitate major DoD acquisition testing efforts.
- Manage a team of consultants, analysts and technical editors.
- Give briefings and/or write articles.
- This position requires familiarity with a variety of fields, concepts, practices, and procedures.