- Minimum of 2-5 years on-the-job corporate experience as a recruiter
- Proven experience in no/low fee and alternative sourcing methods and previous experience managing external search firms and vendors
- Must be an expert in conducting effective interviews and selection process
- Must have experience in web based recruiting tools and methods
- Proven ability to effectively deal with senior level management
- Must be very assertive, take initiative and be able to propose alternate strategies to meet company demands
- Must be able to meet tight deadlines and be flexible to changing work-flow and division demands
- Proven ability in multi-tasking various projects simultaneously
- College Degree Preferred
CR England offers a competitive benefits package that includes, medical, dental, life insurance, vision, vacation, and 401K.
CR England has grown 100% in the last ten years and seeks to continue its exciting success. Our outstanding growth represents tremendous opportunity for those interested in long-term career possibilities and encourages career-minded individuals to apply.