Manager in Training
Success does not always hinge on a precise work history. Our Managers in Training come from a variety of diverse backgrounds, including: retail, finance, hospitality, collections, and sales management. Listed below are traits, skills, and experiences which have previously produced succesful managers.
- Supervisory experience in sales, collections, hospitality or retail operations.
- Proven leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Well-developed planning, analytical, and decision-making skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to solve problems and implement innovative solutions to problems in a variety of situations.
- High level of integrity and work ethic.
- Passionate desire for excellence.
- Computer proficiency and mathematical skills.
- Associate’s degree (A.A.) or one year related or transferable experience is preferred, but not required.
- Basic knowledge and interest in automobiles is a plus.
- Must be willing to relocate within our 10 state footprint at least twice. (Relocation assistance is provided, a person will not be required to move after they have become a General Manager.)
Why do our associates enjoy working at America's Car-Mart?
“I enjoy working for Car-Mart because they care! They care about their customers and associates, and the company has great values they do business by."
-Bobbie, HR Representative
“The opportunity to be successful as the first female General Manager and the confidence and support I have received."
-Jill, General Manager
“Because I love what I do, I love the people I work with, and I love the way we take care of our Customers and Associates!"
-Brian, Director of Associate Development
Accelerate Your Career!
APPLY today with America’s Car Mart
Keywords : management, management training, manager in training, management trainee, general manager, general management, assistant manager, finance manager, finance assistant, collections manager, collections assistant, management opportunity, sales manager, sales managment, internship