International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE) has an opportunity for a Key Account Manager to join our Business Development Team! This position would be based in our Corporate Office in beautiful Scottsdale, Arizona!
International Cruise & Excursions, Inc. (ICE) is an award winning leader in the Travel & Leisure Industry. Headquartered in Scottsdale, ICE has over 1200 employees worldwide with more growth slated in 2012 and beyond!
ICE has been recognized recently with many accolades & awards and our Employees have reason to be PROUD.......Best Place to Work 2010 & 2011, Top 25 Workplaces for Women, Most Admired Company 2012 & Best 100 Companies in Arizona - "Best of Cool Award" ( and we think that is pretty cool!).
Position Purpose: The Key Account Manager is the primary link between ICE and each of our major accounts, anticipating and understanding the account's specific needs and offering solutions. The Key Account Manager is responsible for preserving existing business with the goal being to create credibility, build strong, lasting relationships and drive additional business opportunities with partner with a consistent focus on growing the brand and partnership.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Account Manager Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Daily relationship manager
- Task manager
- On the ground, daily and operational contact for Highest Level Executives
- Knows and executes the account plan
- Ensures and studies all reporting
- Coordinates all new projects with implementation team
- Coordinating with ICE Sales to ensure materials meet objectives to drive sales and update as needed
- Reporting provided to Executive Leadership
- Highest level internal contact for account
- Included in EVERY communication with account
- Drives account to budget
- Identifies potential opportunities and problems/issues. Reports info to VP.
- Schedules Resort Trainer for resort training
- Escalation of open and serious issues to VP level
Other duties include:
- Participate in the development and management key strategic partnerships
- Assume a key role in planning, developing and managing of client projects
- Direct appropriate internal departments in fulfilling the specifications to meet client and company objectives
- Manage client expectations while keeping in alignment with company goals and objectives
- Travel, as needed, to client facilities and industry conferences
- Build and foster highly functional and professional relationships with current clients
- Ensure and anticipate that all client needs are being met within the scope of the agreed business opportunity and beyond
- Assume responsibility that all contracted commitments are met
- Advise upper management on contract or product development issues arising from technical support calls with customers or from internal departments
- Liaise with appropriate company departments to ensure the execution of the contract
- Closely monitor project plans and communicate progress through creation of internal and external status reports and other client communication
- Participate in quarterly internal account update meetings prepared with full account status updates
- Research and manage daily issues regarding staff, processes, procedures, client needs, budgetary needs and company objectives
- Investigate client needs on a daily basis and expedite solutions
- Must possess good communication skills and the ability to solve complex client issues
- Assists with new business opportunities, including identification of growth within existing accounts, development of proposals (including estimated budgets), and development of new business presentations aiding sales when appropriate
- Open and maintain lines of communication