Our mission: the delivery of high quality and appropriate imaging services in a safe and patient friendly environment.
Growth and learning opportunity available for a caring professional that wants to further develop their skills and knowledge in healthcare, while making a difference in patient's lives. We invite you to join our NorCal Imaging centers' team as a Patient Service Coordinator. This full-time career opportunity has a Monday thru Friday dayshift schedule, and is located at our busy outpatient imaging facility in Fremont. As a Patient Services Coordinator you'll:
- Greet incoming patients and visitors.
- Register patients, perform insurance verification, and collect co-pays and fees.
- Answer phones, schedule patients, and respond to patient questions and concerns.
- Coordinate with the back office staff for timely care of patients.
- Occasionally travel to our nearby centers to help provide coverage if needed.
- Complete other projects and tasks as assigned.
We offer $13 to $16 per hour DOE and full benefits including: health / dental / vision coverage, paid time off, paid holidays, free life insurance, 401k plan, flexible spending plan, education reimbursement, advancement opportunities, and a host of other perks!
Become a valued member of our growing company by emailing your resume to Maria Thornton at: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
RadNet is an equal opportunity employer, committed to cultural diversity. RadNet will provide equal consideration for employment to all qualified applicants without regard to their race, religion, ancestry, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, marital status, domestic partner status, or medical condition.