Concentric Healthcare Solutions is a leader in the healthcare recruiting and staffing industry, specializing in healthcare employment with an emphasis in Nursing, Allied Health and Radiology Staffing. Concentric exhibits a passion for partnering with our clients to become an integral part of their staffing solution.
Concentric Healthcare Solutions is currently looking for both local and travel Cath Lab Technologists.
PLEASE NOTE that all candidates must be registered either ARRT or RCIS and have at least 2 yrs experience in the registered modality.
Forward your Resume immediately as these positions begin soon!
Cath Lab Tech responsibilities include:
- Assists physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac and peripheral vascular disease and cardiac arrhythmias in the Cath/EP Lab specializing in the care of patients undergoing PTCA, stent placement, IABP placement and EP devices and ablations.
- With increased experience provides resource and mentoring to new staff while exhibiting enhanced technical skills
- The Cardiac Catheterization and Electrophysiology Lab Tech assists physicians in diagnosing and treating cardiac and peripheral vascular disease and cardiac arrhythmias in an invasive procedure arena, specializing in the care of patients undergoing:
- Basic diagnostic catheterization procedures on adult patients with known and suspected congenital and acquired cardiac and peripheral vascular disease.
- Basic interventional procedures which may include any of the following: PTCA, stent prep and placement, IABP placement and operation
- Basic EP procedure may include any of the following; EP studies, implantation of pacemaker, ICD, BIV ICD and ablations.
- Operation of the physiologic and radiographic equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Maintain high standards to achieve quality patient care.
- Keep critical skills current.
- Patient interaction:
- Patient transportation, good communication and evaluation of patient status during the procedure, provide age and gender specific care, prep access site according to lab standard practice, and perform EKG lead placement, blood pressure and pulse oximetry setup for hemodynamic monitoring.