The Financial Analyst will apply business and analytical skills on various projects in corporate planning, financial planning, capital planning, budgeting, forecasting and operational performance leading to the identification, quantification, and implementation of practical business solutions
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conducts financial analysis on profitability enhancing opportunities and strategies, proposes changes to internal processes, and new business strategies.
- Performs trend analysis in conjunction with the business proposal review process to include generating comprehensive financial projections, reviewing proposed contractual terms and drafting alternatives for commercial negotiations, and briefing the executive management team on related strategic issue.
- Perform labor and inventory analysis including compiling competitive contract comparisons, developing labor models, and valuing contract change proposals in support of contract negotiations.
- Analyzes company operating targets for the annual budget process. Assists with the development of budgets and forecast models and projections in conjunction with the operating units as required.
- Assists with the compiling of the quarterly Five Quarter Forecast and validation of forecast-to-forecast changes.