Requirements of the Network Engineer
- CCIE or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of network experience
- Experience working in enterprise Data Centers is required
- Experience with Cisco routing and switching technologies is required; Nexus experience preferred
- Experience with firewalls is required; Cisco ASA preferred
- Experience with Intrusion Prevention/Detection solutions is preferred
- Experience with Service Load Balancing is preferred; F5 experience is highly preferred
- Experience with Cisco Wi-Fi solutions is preferred
- Experience with Cisco CUCM is preferred
- Must be self-motivated with strong sense of ownership
- Expert Cisco configuration and troubleshooting skills across multiple platforms including: Cisco routers, Cisco switches, Cisco ASA firewalls, Cisco CUCM, and Cisco wireless solutions
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to interact with customers and vendors
- Excellent documentation skills
The Network Engineer is a direct hire opportunity with one of our clients in Morrisville, NC. They are looking for one senior level and one mid-level person. Target salary range of $70,000 - $95,000, depending upon level. A candidate located in Morrisville is preferred but client will consider people able to relocate themselves. No sponsorship available.
Apply for this Network Engineer position now through CareerBuilder, or by sending a Word resume to Carolyn Goldin at cgoldin AT hirenetworks.com. To help ensure a timely response, include the reference code CBCG-3695 in the subject heading of your email message.
When looking for a job, have you ever heard the phrase… it’s not about what you know, it’s about who you know?
At HireNetworks, it really is all about who we
Whether you are a first time job seeker, looking to make a career change or a company on the hunt for new talent and wanting to expand…Apply today, and let HireNetworks put our
networks to work for you!
HireNetworks is an equal opportunity employer.