- 3 years + experience processing mortgage loans required
- Detailed, good working knowledge of accounting
- Highly organized and proactive; able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Good working knowledge of Calyx Point a plus
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Well-developed problem solving skills to research and resolve discrepancies
To apply immediately, e-mail your resume to: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or call 818-668-8395.
About A Team Staffing
We are A Team Staffing, a staffing firm devoted solely to the Real Estate related industries: escrow, title, mortgage, and real estate brokerages in Southern California. We have positions in Los Angeles County, Orange County, Ventura County, Riverside County and parts of San Bernardino County.
What sets us apart?
Our personal relationships with our clients and employees.
We listen to what you want in a job and seek to understand your specialized skills and unique talents and provide valuable opportunities to build your skills, gain experience and attain career success.
These challenging temp or temp to regular positions will offer motivated individuals an excellent opportunity for career advancement. All of these positions are with established, stable, and growing companies. We offer competitive pay based on experience.
To learn more about A Team Staffing visit our CareerBuilder company profile by clicking on our company name in the header to this ad.
KEYWORDS: payoff specialist, demands, real estate, loan funder, loan processor, mortgage, loan opener, loan closer, doc drawer, escrow