MUST HAVE EXPERIENCE
Job Summary: Conducts machine setup, troubleshooting, repairs and preventive maintenance service.
• Follow Standardized Work Instructions.
• Robots,changing of weld shunts,tips,weld guns,and cylinder repair rebuilding.
• Changing of transformers, contactors, relays, and other industrial electronics.
• Basic electrical,dc and ac voltage will be changing prox cords and prox switches.
• Basic welding arc,mig,tig,and spot.
• Basic plumbing cooling water for welding and hot stamping dies.
• Manlifts,ladders,roof work and outside work.
• Must follow all OSHA and plant safety rules including, lock-out tag-out, etc.
• Supports the teams in operational improvement.
• Develops Initial Standard Work Practices with the teams.
• Problem Solving - Recognize and solve the malfunctioning of the machine and recognize and solve quality problems of welded assembly part.
• Provides emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment during production, and performs scheduled maintenance and repairs of production equipment during machine service.
• Prepares and sets up machinery for scheduled production runs.
• Performs mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic troubleshooting and repair of production machines.
• Reads and interprets equipment manuals, drawings, and work orders to perform required maintenance and service.
• Any other duties deemed necessary or appropriate.
• HS diploma/GED + advanced technical training in electrical, mechanical, pneumatics, hydraulics, and PLCs. Prefer USDOL Journeyman’s certificate or equivalent work experience or skills training.
• 5 years previous employment in a manufacturing environment - automotive preferred. Prefer experience working with ABB robots.
• Must have strength and stamina being able to lift and maneuver heavy objects.
Gestamp West Virginia, LLC does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability or any other State or Local employment laws. Gestamp West Virginia, LLC intends that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.