- Ph.D. / Psy. D. or MSW or M.A . /M.S. degree with an emphasis on marriage and family therapy - License or License Eligible
- Degree must be eligible for registration with Board of Psychology or Behavioral Sciences.
- If unlicensed, must be eligible to receive "waivered" status from the Department of Mental Health.
- Experience relevant to working with children and families.
- Strong assessment and clinical judgment skills.
- Must demonstrate knowledge of evidence-based child and family clinical interventions relevant to families served in community mental health settings.
- Must develop reasonalbe, appropriate treatment plans and clinical programs to meet the needs of the clients served.
The Child and Family Guidance Center is a leading mental health service provider in Los Angeles County providing services to children, adolescents, and their families. The Center currently employs approximately 350 employees and is seeking to add qualified staff to our San Fernando Valley locations. The Center is proud to offer an excellent salary and benefit package. Generous vacation and sick leave policies, 10 paid holidays, 5 days paid professional leave, medical insurance (Blue Cross PPO, Blue Cross HMO, or Kaiser), paid dental, Section 125 Flex Spending tax savings, 401(k) with 50% match, life insurance up to $500,000, long term care, professional membership dues reimbursement, educational assistance up to $1,000 annually.
The Child and Family Guidance Center is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Come Join Our Team!!!
How to apply:
- Click link below
- Click Open Positions
- Identify your job– Click the Apply button to the left of the job #
- Complete online Application. Don’t forget to attach your resume