In today’s competitive market, success is a combination of what you know and who you know. CFS, a national leader in recruitment of accounting, finance, tax, and audit professionals, is your best connection to the business community. Our direct affiliation with Crowe Horwath LLP, the nation’s 9th largest CPA firm, allows us access to a vast network of opportunities unavailable elsewhere. Come to CFS and get connected to the best companies in the Indianapolis area.
Our client has immediate need for a Cost Accountant.
This role will be responsible for the following:
- Prepares month end close required journal entries, variance reports
- Prepares daily operating metrics to monitor business performance
- Prepares labor and overhead and is responsible for cost roll
- Analyzes and reviews BOM to ensure accurate product costing
- Prepares actual versus budget analysis, manufacturing profit variance analysis and actual to standard cost comparisons
- Performs product line profitability analysis