Location: Chicago Branch in Waukegan, IL
Up to $150,000 per year, based on experience
Uline – Shipping Supply Specialists
Superior customer service, incredible dependability and a name you know and trust. As the leading shipping supply distributor in North America, Uline has far exceeded customer expectations for over 30 years. Today, our ever-expanding team shares the energy and passion needed for success. Do you?
Distribution Managers are responsible for high-volume distribution and play a critical role in the success of Uline. Our warehouse teams flawlessly execute fulfillment operations in each of our 11 branches, with nearly 5 million square feet of combined state-of-the-art warehouse space. This position drives operational excellence within our warehouses and distribution centers.
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee the day-to-day operations of warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Manage daily plan to exceed expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
- Management experience within a high-volume distribution center.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
DISTRIBUTION MANAGER BENEFITS
- Excellent health, dental, vision and life insurance coverage.
- Generous paid time off.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- 401(k) with company match.
- Bonus incentives.