Are you the kind of person who wants to have a career with a company that is a leader in its field and also practices sustainable development?
Knauf Insulation, a leading U.S. manufacturer of insulation, understands the importance of operating in ways that meet the needs of the present without affecting the ability of future generations to meet their own needs. Sustainability is at the heart of our mission - To provide products and services that conserve energy and preserve natural resources for a sustainable future.
This mindset and the innovation that flows from it has driven Knauf Insulation to be the second-largest AND the fastest-growing insulation company in the world.
Due to successful growth, we are looking to fill a FIELD SALES REPRESENTATIVE
to cover the territory including Los Angeles, CA and the surrounding area. The purpose of this position is to lead Knauf Insulation in the acquisition and maintenance of customers and to promote Knauf Insulation as the preferred vendor to assigned market segments while meeting or exceeding sales forecast. Duties:
- Develop and implement a territory business plan that supports corporate objectives.
- Maintain regular contact with all major end-users and provide services required.
- Maintain an up-to-date process competitor analysis and monitor sales, prices, and products of competitors.
- Specify products for construction activity.
- Analyze market and sales statistics.
- Demonstrate use/installation of Knauf products.
- Make joint sales call with customers, influencers, and prospects.
- Plan, manage, coach, and close sales.
- Seek out new customers that will not conflict with business plans developed with existing customers.
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and corporate office.
- Perform all administrative functions in a timely manner.
- Monitor health and safety concerns and provide NAIMA information when appropriate.
- Explain and clarify Knauf Service Guidelines to customers.
- Know all fiberglass and competitive insulation products for thermal or acoustical applications sold within the territory.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.