Conestoga-Rovers & Associates (CRA) is dedicated to providing scientific and engineering solutions to environmental challenges. CRA has become a highly successful multi-disciplinary firm with over 90 offices located worldwide and more than 3,000 employees; we offer to our clients innovative solutions, a proactive approach to project management and a wide array of services across the environmental spectrum.
If you’re driven, fast track your future here.
Integrity, accountability, technical excellence and a commitment to superior client service are all part of our renowned, worldwide reputation. Put your skills and imagination to work with an innovative organization that will provide you with exciting challenges and exceptional rewards.
Due to expanding demand we are seeking an Environmental Compliance Specialist for our Irvine, California office with experience conducting compliance audits for private sector clients.
- Capable of completing environmental due diligence (Phase I/II ESAs) for a diverse client base including oil & gas, industrial manufacturing, food processors, real estate and property developers, law firms, etc.
- Multi-media environmental regulatory compliance audits including air, GHG, waste and water
- Competencies with environmental management systems, compliance planning, and regulatory policy development
- Working knowledge or practical experience with spill prevention, chemical inventory reporting, CEQA compliance and permitting, environmental release reporting, solid and hazardous waste compliance and reporting, and/or emergency response planning and compliance
- Manage several projects simultaneously involving due diligence, Phase I assessments, compliance audits, permitting and compliance support