Open Therapist//Psychologist positions available in Indiana in the following cities: Terre Haute, Rockville, Linton, Sullivan, Greencastle, Plainfield, Indianapolis, Clinton and Spencer Indiana
Provide a wide range of clinical services to clients within limits of training and credentialing under supervision.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Perform the above listed duties with or without reasonable accommodations
- Conduct initial evaluation and client intake interviews; assess client’s presenting problems and formulate diagnosis.
- Develop, implement and modify, as necessary, client treatment plans.
- Carry out case management services related to clients’ treatment.
- Maintain an active caseload, providing individual, group, family, marital, child, and adjunctive therapies as needed and within area of expertise and limits of credentials; assure procurement of additional services as needed.
- Provide crisis management for clients, including on-call, and school consults; make recommendations for interventions as appropriate.
- Follow Center procedures regarding the provision of client care and documentation
- Maintain client and program records in accordance with applicable standards and regulations, grant requirements etc.
- Acquire and maintain knowledge of child development and utilize age-appropriate and developmentally appropriate activities in treatment.
- Participate in continuing education activities, remaining knowledgeable in area(s) of expertise, and meet requirements for professional staff membership
- Attend meetings as appropriate and meet regularly with supervisor to exchange pertinent information and receive supervision.
- Serve as a resource person to Center and community in area(s) of expertise, including presenting classes, speaking engagements and agency consultation.
- Maintain a high level of ethical conduct regarding confidentiality, dual-relationships and professional stature.
- Ability to demonstrate competent use of Profiler
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Completion of required CANS and/or ANSA training and ongoing certification
- Timely completion of HAP paperwork and reassessments within specified deadlines
- Monitor caseload to assure compliance for third-party payers, including chart reviews, completing prior requests and pre-certification.