- Basic computer and data entry skills and math abilities.
- Demonstrated proficiency in route operations.
- Ability to communicate with and influence people in order to sell products and services to existing customers.
- Ability to meet Company Driver Qualification Policy.
- Valid Class B CDL (in required locations).
DS Waters’ associates enjoy a full benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision, Life Insurance for self and family; Short and Long Term Disability; 401k with company match; Pre-paid Legal Plan; Adoption Assistance; Flexible Spending Account and Paid Holiday and Vacation.
DS Waters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity for all persons, regardless of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, age, sexual orientation, disability or covered veteran status, and all other classifications protected by applicable laws.