Director of Health Care Services, RN – Retirement Community
A reputable, not for profit Retirement Community is seeking an experienced Director of Health Care Services for their facility in the Montgomery County area.
This organization is dedicated to providing quality, life enriching services. This facility offers residential living, personal care, and health care services as well as services for residents with memory impairment.
- Director of Health Care Services is responsible for overseeing multiple departments including Social Services, Life Enrichment and Nursing Professionals
- Beautiful Retirement Community with over 300 residents
- Previous DON experience is highly preferred
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of clinical experience in the Skilled Nursing and LTC setting and STRONG managerial skills
- Responsibilities include: Oversees the daily clinical and administrative operations of Health Care to ensure that each resident receives the necessary care and services to attain or maintain the highest practicable physical, mental, and psychosocial wellbeing, in accordance with their comprehensive plan of care.
- Little turnover and has a large seasoned nursing staff
- Great communication in the nursing team and between disciplines
- Salary is dependent on experience- $80,000 - $95,000
If you are interested in an opportunity to continue your upper management experience for an organization that has a great reputation and offers quality care, then please consider applying to this OUTSTANDING opportunity!!
For more information, please contact
Permanent Placement Recruiter
610-684-4584 or [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]