- Bachelor degree required
- 3 - 7 years of primary market research experience
- Healthcare related market research experience preferred, but not necessary
- Understand functions and applications of statistical software such SAS and/or SPSS, helpful
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Strong interpersonal/communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent organizational skills/ability to work under tight deadlines
- Excellent client/interpersonal skills
- Able to work in a team environment
- Some travel may be required
If you are self-motivated, intelligent and responsible, we look forward to hearing from you!
Morpace is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of Morpace Inc. to promote and ensure equal employment opportunities for all persons regardless of race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability or sexual orientation.
If you are interested in joining a fast growing dynamic team please send your resume and cover letter to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
At Morpace, our employees are our most valued resource!