The Bob Howard Auto Group of Oklahoma City is hiring an automotive sales professional.
We're a player in the automotive retail industry and need a self-starter who can build and manage their own business and complement our team of sales all-stars. If you've got the horsepower to take over this critical position, hit our high standards and grow fast with our company, apply today.
• Establish personal goals that are consistent with dealership standards of productivity, and devise a strategy to meet those goals.
• Maintain knowledge of incoming inventory, features, accessories, etc., and how they benefit customers.
• Demonstrate automobiles by explaining characteristics, capabilities, and features; taking test drives; comparing and contrasting competitive models; explaining warranties and services.
• Prospect daily for potential customers; maintain consistent rapport with previously sold customers.
• Learn to overcome objections; ask for the sale; negotiate price; complete sales or purchase agreement; explain and offer warranties, services, and finance.
• Provide sales management information by completion reports.
• Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
• Minimum of 2 years experience in the automotive industry or previously in a sales role.
• Confidence in your ability to be successful.
• Outstanding communication skills both verbal and written.
• Professional appearance and outstanding work ethic.
• Great attitude with a high-energy personality.
• Superior customer service skills.
• A desire to work in a commission, performance-based, environment.
• Self-starter and self-motivated.
• Ability to work well in a process-driven environment.
• Competitive Pay Plans • Huge Earning Potential
• Monthly Bonus Levels • Sales Incentives
• Full Training & Support • Quality Working Environment
• Medical Insurance • Great Advancement Opportunities
• Dental Insurance • Vision Coverage
• Life Insurance • 401(k)
• Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Key Words: Automotive, Sales, Consultant, Sales Associate, Client Advisor, Client Associate, Sales Professional, Automotive Sales, Account Executive
Automotive - Motor Vehicles - Parts, Sales - Marketing