Sr. Web Software Developer
Patuxent River, Maryland 20670
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Performs software development activities encompassing the full breadth of the software development lifecycle (requirements gathering, analysis, design, code, test, deployment, maintenance, support and technical documentation) for web-based applications.
• Facilitating mobile app development.
• Assists in the development and update of technical and user documentation.
• Provides end-user/customer technical support as required.
• Performs system enhancements as well as maintenance and corrections.
• Responsible for maintaining configuration management of all related source code and subsequent code releases.
• Create and resolve issues with invalid database elements (SQL queries, views, triggers, functions, processes and procedures).
• Perform analysis on the current data model and existing complex database packages and stored procedures.
• Perform requirements analysis and detailed requirements specifications.
• Analyze and resolve application errors, including log files for CF and system generated application error emails.
• Daily verification that application is accessible and functioning correctly.
• Manage and track Software Change Requests (SCR).
• Complete the development activities assigned by the Project or Technical Lead of the team, from requirements definition through to delivery depending on the project.
• Provide weekly and monthly inputs of status of projects to Project Team lead to be used for Task Order weekly and monthly reports.
• Attend scheduled team meetings and provide summary of work accomplished, work still outstanding, and problems/issues encountered.
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
• High School diploma.
• 11 years related recent experience to include 5 years experience in web applications development.
• 2 years experience using ColdFusion v8 or higher.
• 2 years experience with Oracle database development including database design, SQL, PL/SQL, stored procedures and triggers.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must be able to obtain and maintain SECRET clearance (INTERIM required to start).
• US Citizenship required.
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
• Bachelor Degree in Computer Science/Information Systems or related technical field.
• 7 years related experience.
• Familiarity or experience with ColdBox framework.
• Experience or familiarity with Agile development methodologies.
• Experience with web services.
• Active SECRET clearance
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.