Tax Practice Leader - Federal Tax - Cleveland (2753)
ID 2753 Location US-OH-Cleveland
Firm Services Tax Consulting - Federal Tax Services Type Regular Full-Time
More information about this opportunity:
Crowe Horwath LLP (www.crowehorwath.com) is one of the largest public accounting and consulting firms in the United States. Under its core purpose of “Building Value with Values,” Crowe uses its deep industry expertise to provide audit services to public and private companies, while also helping clients reach their goals with tax, advisory, risk and performance services. With offices coast to coast and 2,600 personnel, Crowe is recognized by many organizations as one of the country's best places to work. Crowe serves clients worldwide as an independent member of Crowe Horwath International, one of the largest networks in the world. The network consists of 150 independent accounting and management consulting firms with offices in more than 580 cities around the world.
Tax practice leader for Northeast Ohio market. We are looking for a Senior Manager or Executive to lead the development of the Cleveland market, build the Cleveland tax practice and manage the tax staff currently residing in the Cleveland location.
- Client relationship management including direct responsibility for specific clients and engagements. Supervise staff and deliverables. Service includes consulting engagements, tax compliance and tax outsourcing. Responsibility includes setting engagement terms, billing and collection.
- Development of new business with existing clients or clients new to the firm resulting in an expanding Cleveland tax practice in support of the Firm's North American expansion strategy. Development of tax service offerings and solutions
- Supervise, manage, develop, coach and mentor other professionals within the Cleveland tax services tax team.
- Direct the recruitment of federal tax professionals.
- Overall Management of Cleveland tax practice
- Minimum of ten (10) years diversified public accounting experience, preferably with a Top 10 National firm or a large Regional firm, including tax compliance and tax consulting experience as relationship executive, business development and practice management
- A proven record of effectively managing a meaningful and profitable book of business
- A proven record of leading a team while demonstrating a strong affinity for being part of a larger team
- Demonstrated business development skills with a public accounting or tax consulting firm.
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal and written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience with building, managing and developing a practice.
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree, preferably with an emphasis in accounting, finance or economics
- CPA required
Finance, Management, Accounting
4 Year Degree
privacy and protection
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective
employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and
be subject to the CareerBuilder.com
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.