• 2+ years building and implementing Epic Cadence
• Epic Cadence certification
• 5+ years of real-world healthcare operations, healthcare IT experience or 2 years of consulting experience
• Willingness to travel to client site Monday-Thursday
• Strong written and oral communication skills
Not Required But a Plus:
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Healthcare certifications or credentials (RPh, RN, MHA, MBA, et al.)
• Other vendor clinical / financial application experience
• Project Management certification (PMP)
As a CTGHS Consultant, you will:
• Work with leading, prestigious healthcare organizations
• Participate in ongoing career development and advanced training
• Earn highly competitive salaries and quarterly utilization bonuses
• Enjoy full benefits, including stock purchase options
• Make a difference in the lives of others
About CTG and CTG Health Solutions:
Computer Task Group, Inc. is an international IT solutions and services company, publicly traded on NASDAQ under the symbol CTGX, with more than 3,700 employees in North America and Western Europe. CTG has over 600 consultants serving healthcare providers, health insurers, and life sciences companies.
CTG’s healthcare division, CTG Health Solutions (CTG), is a leading IT consulting firm dedicated solely to helping organizations achieve their strategic, clinical, financial, and operational objectives by more effectively leveraging IT. CTG has provided technology and business solutions to more than 600 hospitals, physician groups and healthcare insurance organizations for over 25 years.
To see all current CTG career opportunities, go to www.ctg.com/careers or check us out on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CTGinc.