Founded in 1997, CapTech Ventures is a private midsized consulting firm that designs and builds information systems. The driving force behind our success is the close relationships that we develop with our clients, getting to know their businesses and the vision that guides them. In 2004, we received the Impact Award of the Greater Richmond Chamber of Commerce for its achievements in growth, economic impact and community support. Our newest honor was winning the Customer Engagement 2012 AMCF Consulting Project of the Year. Over the years, we have been recognized by Ernst and Young, Association for Corporate Growth (ACG), Greater Richmond Partnership, United Way, RichTech and numerous other organizations for our steady growth and positive impact on the communities it serves. We are expanding our client base both geographically and across industry lines and are recruiting, retaining and nourishing a highly skilled workforce.
At CapTech, we strive to balance intense, mission-critical consulting with fun and camaraderie. In addition to regular corporate functions and events, we support softball, baseball, biking and running teams. Managers also organize smaller outings for their functional teams such as Segway tours, a deep sea fishing trip and cooking classes. We also have a long history of supporting philanthropic and economic development activities. We greatly prefer to promote from within and provide many training and development opportunities to help our people grow their skills across the board. Our company founders and executive team are easily accessible within our open communication environment because we value employee ideas and input, and our collaborative team-centered work methods help us build off of each others’ success.
Additional benefits of CapTech include:
- Competitive salary with performance based bonus opportunities
- Single and Family Health Insurance plans, including Dental coverage
- Short-Term disability
- Long-Term disability
- Company provided life insurance plus option to purchase additional for self and family
- Long - Term care Insurance
- Matching 401(k)
- Flexible spending accounts for health and dependent care costs
- Option for company paid cell phone plan or personal cell phone plan reimbursement
- Paid Time Off with no required allocation for holidays, sick days, etc.
- Training opportunities through vast internal training programs including CapTech University
- Training and Certifications eligible for expense reimbursement (highly encouraged)
- Education reimbursement option
- Team building and social activities
- Mentor program to help you develop your career
- Collaborative work environment allowing you to learn from your peers
- The best deserves the best - CapTech consultants utilize cutting edge hardware and software to provide our clients with worry free solutions
If you are a well-rounded and innovative Front-end Web Developer looking for fun and challenging IT work beyond dull maintenance projects, join our cutting-edge team at CapTech! We are seeking a self-motivated and cooperative front-end developer to work on projects for large-scale systems and web applications for Fortune 500 clients. As a front-end developer with CapTech, you will work on exciting and diverse projects with a dynamic team made up of business and system analysts, project managers and developers.
As a Front-end Web Developer with CapTech, you will work in a collaborative, delivery team environment in which knowledge is shared within and between teams. You will provide technical mentoring and leadership as you proceed through the application development lifecycle.
CapTech Front-End Web Developers are experts at building responsive and professional web solutions using a variety of technologies, such as HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery. Our front-end developers and other members of CapTech’s Systems Integration practice work hand-in-hand with our clients, guiding them toward successful web projects.
CapTech is looking for front-end development experts who can help our clients maximize the value of their web properties by building accessible, high-performance web applications using the latest web standards. If CSS Grids, cross-browser development and responsive web design are your passion, we’d like talk about how you can help CapTech and our clients benefit from your expertise.