Yoh - East Job Title:
IT Account ManagerJob Location:
JERSEY CITY, 07097, NJ, USPosition Summary:
An Account Manager is a true hunter. The Account Manager is responsible for selling and developing staffing opportunities within an assigned territory, offering a full range of IT staffing services. The Account Manager is held accountable for personal production while contributing to the overall success of the business center. This position is the stepping-stone to developing relationships with local clients by prospecting and cold calling to uncover their specific staffing needs.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Develops and drives new business within the IT Line of Business.
• Utilizes market knowledge and activity to develop and maintain accounts through outside sales activity.
• Establishes recruiting priorities relative to open requirements and effectively communicates this information to the recruiting staff.
• Develops and maintains client contacts and relationships; expands these contacts into prospects and prospects into customers.
• Identifies large account and managed staffing opportunities.
• Enters all activities in database in a timely manner.
• Keeps apprised of, and complies with, company guidelines, including risk management and contract requirements.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
•3+ years of staffing sales experience, preferably in a technology environment
•Experience in prospecting, cold calling, and client presentations within a professional business-to-business sales organization
•Strong communication and organizational skills in order to maintain a level of activity which includes qualifying prospects, scheduling client meetings, pipelining qualified candidates, and generating revenue.
•Successful completion of background screening processMinimum Education and Experience
•A Bachelor's Degree in Business, Management, Sales, or related fields.
•Experience selling IT/Technology staffing solutions
• Yoh, a business unit of Day & Zimmermann, delivers talent and workforce solutions to a broad base of customers in the aerospace and defense, engineering, information technology, life sciences and telecommunications sectors. Services include temporary staffing and direct placement services, 1099 audit and control, SOW classification, contingent payroll, recruitment process outsourcing (RPO) and the Yoh Exchange. Founded in 1940, Yoh is headquartered in Philadelphia, PA and operates from 75 locations, with 378 million USD in annual sales.
Diversity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity
Day & Zimmermann is committed to maintaining an inclusive workforce, where employees are hired, retained, compensated and promoted based on their contributions to our Company. Our collective strength is rooted in over 110 years of the diversity of our people and businesses, commitment to success and delivering on our promises.
Federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity laws prohibit employment discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship status, veteran status and disability. Day & Zimmermann is committed to providing an equal opportunity work environment in full compliance with these laws.Reference Code:
ITAMW EXTBusiness/Staff Unit:
Yoh - EastWork Contract Type: