• Conducts audit work in assigned scope areas, in close coordination with the audit team leader.
• Functions well in a team environment for audit preparations and fieldwork.
• Demonstrates audit skills and techniques for conducting interviews, data analysis, account and transaction tests, and process reviews.
• Identifies risks, evaluates effectiveness of operational and financial controls, and develops recommendations for process and control improvements.
• Prepares direct, professional and constructive audit reports that add value to the company and management.
• Exhibits excellent interpersonal skills within the audit team, in managing own relations with management, and in presenting own audit results.
• Performs special projects and other duties, and provides input to audit practices, tools and administrative activities.
• Maintains professional and business knowledge and skills.
• Minimal Travel (NJ MOSTLY)
• 3+ years of Regional Public Internal Audit experience
• CPA License is preferred. Will look at candidates that have parts passed as well.
• Manufacturing Clients is a MUST
For immediate consideration for this position, please send your resume as a Microsoft Word attachment to Paul Apruzzese at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment and today is the worldwide leader. We specialize in placing professionals on a full-time basis in a variety of areas, including accounting, finance, bookkeeping, payroll, credit & collections, audit and taxation. For six decades we have been matching highly skilled accounting and finance professionals with our clients' positions. Our relationship with industry-leading companies in more than 350 locations around the globe gives you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. Our company again was named to FORTUNE� magazine?s 'World?s Most Admired Companies' list, ranking #1 in our industry in both innovation and quality of services. (March 21, 2011). Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer