Adecco Engineering & Technical is looking for a Jr. Oracle Applications Developer for a DIRECT HIRE job with a manufacturing company in Cleveland, OH, USA.
Their role is to define, develop, test, analyze, and maintain the Oracle applications in support of the achievement of business requirements. This includes writing, coding, testing, and analyzing technical objects within the application in support of the business function. The Developer will also research, design, document, and modify software specifications throughout the production life cycle. Conducts detailed research of vendor technologies and assists with general project management.
Strategy & Planning
• Work with management to generate quarterly work plans.
• Recommend improvements to existing technical processes.
• Research tools and technologies and identify those that can best help serve the needs of clients.
• Research and implement related tools to improve development process.
• Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues for a specific business group.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Gather requirements, create design documentation and perform impact analysis for application changes for various projects such as ERP rollout, Oracle PIM, Financial, Supply Chain and Treasury applications and suggest process improvements.
• Plan and organize tasks, reports progress, manages and coordinates with functional analysts and consultants for implementations.
• Develop solutions to leverage Oracle applications functionality for the Financials and Supply Chain areas and suggest process improvements.
• Lead functional/technical review sessions for requirement review and understanding.
• Utilize tools like SQL Developer, TOAD, Dataloader, Oracle Web ADI, and OBIEE to enhance functionality and user experience.
• Understand and implement technical configuration changes to E-Business suite modules.
• Understand and modify the Application Configuration as required (includes system setups, flex-fields, workflow builder, custom library, profile options etc.).
• Assist users with problems and resolves issues.
• Create test plans, test cases, test scripts and perform technical unit testing.
• Create and maintain system documentation.
• Work with existing systems to track and manage requests and issues.
• Provide business reports to management and clients.
• Assist with projects as may be required to contribute to efficiency and effectiveness of the work.
• Conduct research into new technologies, including tools, components, and frameworks.
• Provide training and documentation for supported applications when requested.
• May occasionally travel (domestic and international) as required.
• Work outside the standard office 7.5 hour work day as required.
EXPERIENCE REQUIREDBachelor degree or foreign equivalent in related field2-5 years Oracle application development experience with various technical tools among core Oracle database tools, BI Publisher, OA Framework, SOA Gateway/Suite, and Oracle Forms/Reports.Programming experienceWorking knowledge of software development and support methodologies.Demonstrated skill in preparation and maintenance of implementation documents.Knowledge and familiarity in underlying Oracle ERP applications database architecture, as well as Oracle database and development tools (PL/SQL, SQL Plus, Forms, and Reports).
Relocation assistance available and sponsorship.
Adecco Engineering & Technical is a division of the world leader in the recruitment of engineering and information technology professionals. Our office specializes in Direct Hire and Contract to Hire technical careers within the United States. www.adeccousa.com
KEYWORDS: Oracle, Technical, Developer, Cleveland, OH, USA