Accounts Payable Clerk Compensation:
$38,000.00 to $45,000.00 per year
Are you an AP Specialist with some Oil & Gas experience looking for a new challenge with a dynamic, fast-growing Houston company? This AP Specialist search will not last long because this is a great company to work for!
If you have 4+ years of AP experience with some high-volume experience then please take a look at this opportunity. Our client treats their employees very well, and has a great benefits package. It goes without saying, they have little turnover and this may be a once in a career opportunity!!! They are looking for hands on AP Specialist.
• Code, input, and execute payment of all invoices timely and accurately
• Ensure filing stays current
• Entering & Selecting Invoices for payment
• Ensure new vendors are set up in accordance with policy (obtain W-9, insurance certifications if applicable, etc.)
• Prepare monthly invoice processing statistics report
• 4+ years in a high-volume environment
• MAS Software is a plus, but not a must
• Team player comfortable working in a small environment; easily interacts with all levels of management; flexible; easily adapts to change
Compensation and benefits for this position are very competitive. PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of response to this posting, candidates without the above stated experience will not be contacted. We appreciate your understanding. Do not let this unique opportunity pass by. If you are interested in learning more about this role, e-mail your resume directly to Daniel at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
. Are you making your market potential in accounting and finance? E-mail me or call me at 281-203-6369 for a free copy of our new 2012 Robert Half Salary Guide.