Yoh - HRS Job Title:
Interview SchedulerJob Location:
EVENDALE, 45215, OH, USPosition Summary:
Yoh RPO, a leading provider of talent and outsourcing services, is experiencing exciting growth, and we're looking for talented individuals to join our team as an Interview Scheduler based in our Evendale, Ohio in support of our RPO hiring and project support needs.
Provide direct support for the Client with staffing activity in a highly visible position. Duties will include ensuring consistent application of client staffing policies and procedures involving scheduling on-site interviews and related functions for the
Client. This involves daily client relations/interface in a professional manner related to scope of position.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Client relations/interface on a day-to-day basis, providing staffing support as related to scope of position.
• Focal point for interview scheduling
• Assist candidates with travel arrangements and processing expense reimbursements.
• Coordinate completeness of all staffing related forms, processes and on boarding including tracking, organizing and filing efficiently.
• Calendar management
• Other duties as assignedKnowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to organize work assignments and work independently with minimal supervision.
• Ability to multi-task and work in a high volume, fast paced environment.
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills a MUST.
• Team player with the ability to interact fluidly with hiring managers, human resources, and staffing team.
• Proficient computer skills in Word, Excel, and Outlook a must.
• Calendar management and scheduling in Outlook.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and overcome challenges with creativity and enthusiasm.
• Self-motivation.Minimum Education and Experience
• Minimum 2 years experience in human resources and/or administrative support preferred.
• GE A
• 5.15.12Business/Staff Unit:
Yoh - HRSWork Contract Type:
Human ResourcesJob Posting: