FOR MORE DETAILS ON THIS POSITION PLEASE CONTACT JEFF BARRETT AT 612-216-8443 OR [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
- Designing, coding, testing, debugging, documenting and supporting all types of applications consistent with established specifications and business requirements to deliver business value
- Lead development team to achieve key business objectives
- Leads large, complex projects to achieve key business objectives
- Collaborate with the team on application architecture design and decision-making
- Design and implement application enhancements in collaboration with different teams
- Participates in the development of business strategy
- Translates highly complex concepts in ways that can be understood by a variety of audiences
- Will be expected to function as a mentor for junior developers, providing assistance where needed
- Will be expected to handle smaller projects completely on their own, including interactions with other teams and 3rd parties for design and architecture
J2EE. Perl, Oracle RDMS required
Grails, Spring, Hibernate a plus.
KEY: Strong J2EE and recent Perl background as this role will be approximately 60-70% Java and 30% Perl.
- Post-graduate degree in applicable area of expertise or equivalent experience
- 10+ years of experience with the System Development Life Cycle
- 10+ years of relational database experience
- Experience writing and executing functional specifications
- Relational DB design and performance tuning.
- CVS/Source Control Unix (linux, AIX, Solaris, HP, etc)
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Access)
- Proficiency with MS Visio
- Healthcare Industry experience
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.