LAST UPDATED: May 21, 2013
EXPERIENCED PURCHASING ASSISTANT NEEDED!!
Advantage Resourcing is currently looking for a Full-Time Purchasing Assistant to work at a client in the Mobile County, AL areas
This is a Full-Time Temp-to-Hire position!!
Applicants MUST have:
• Minimum of 2 years previous work experience
• Intermediate MS Office Suite experience
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• High school diploma
• Assisting the purchasing manager; corresponding with suppliers for quotations
• Preparing purchase orders
• Maintaining records of materials, prices, inventories and deliveries
• Maintaining and entering purchase orders
• Maintaining and compiling purchasing reports
• Providing routine administrative support.
• Full time position working 40 hours a week
• Health, housing accommodations, mileage, and other benefits available after 90 day probationary period is complete
• Pay range is based upon experience but VERY competitive
• A solid work history
• A minimum of two years of relevant experience
• Has worked in a similar position previously
About Advantage Resourcing:
As one of the world’s leading staffing companies, our primary objective is clear-cut: To perfectly align the best people with appropriate positions for our clients everywhere.
Every day, we talk to hiring managers, HR directors, procurement managers, and senior management to learn their needs. At the same time, we’re bringing in candidates and associates with a variety of skills and backgrounds, seeing how we can best put their skills to use.
(Salary Depends on Experience)
Apply with us anytime at www.apply.advantageresourcing.com
; search Mobile, Daphne, Spanish Fort, Pascagoula, Semmes, Theodore, Chickasaw, and all other surrounding areas to see what positions we have available.