Education Affiliates provides educational programs that deliver real-life career skills in high demand occupations that lead to employment upon graduation and a lifetime of personal growth.
Fortis College is seeking experienced Pharmacy Technicians for part time day or evening Instructor and Substitute Instructor positions at its Baton Rouge campus to provide lab and/or classroom instruction, prepare progress reports of students, evaluate textbooks, advise students, reference books and other teaching materials, participate in faculty meetings, etc. Positive, extremely professional candidates are encouraged to apply to join our faculty and help students create better lives through education! Requirements:
• Four years working in respective field
• A successful candidate will hold a CPR card
• Must possess strong communications skills, both oral and written
• Associates degree preferred
• Candidate MUST have direct pharmacy experience Fortis College provides instructor training, so teaching experience is a plus, but not necessary.
Positive, extremely professional candidates are encouraged to apply to join our faculty and help students create better lives through education!