SQL Server Developer will play a key role on the Database Services Engineering development team. Working on backend database processing.
SR SQL SERVER DEVELOPER with C# and .NET skills. Company gets 2.5 billion transactions on their server a day. Need someone with heavy volume experience.
We are looking for an excellent engineer to help support existing applications as well as contribute to the development of new project initiatives.
The candidate must be able to quickly come up to speed on the existing product and take an active role in team meetings involving, architecture, design, development, and troubleshooting issues. Candidate should be able to execute the design, analysis, or evaluation of assigned projects using sound engineering principles and adhering to organizational standards, practices and procedures. In addition, candidate must have good organizational skills and have the ability to collaborate and work directly with our internal customers to solve complex business and technical issues.
• Collaborate with requirements analysts and developers from around the organization to develop approaches for implementing features and/or resolving problems.
• Analyze functional requirements and accurately scope and estimate projects.
• Write software design specifications and supporting documentation.
• Develop and sustain software systems (middle-ware, database tables, stored procedures)
• Work with QA to develop comprehensive test plans and performance metrics.
• Research, diagnose, and troubleshoot code and/or system defects.
• Create unit tests for continuous integration.
• BS Computer Science or Engineering, plus 5 or more years of software and/or database development experience.
• Object-oriented design and implementation experience.
• MS SQL Server including table design, stored procedures, query profiling and tuning.
• Recent C#/.NET/WCF programming experience.
• Excellent verbal communication
• Excellent written communication
• Positive attitude & team player
Randstad Technologies is an EOE-M/F/V/D and is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.5 billion global provider of HR services and the second largest staffing organization in the world.