Yoh - HRS Job Title:
Recruiting CoordinatorJob Location:
RALEIGH, 27601, NC, USPosition Summary:
Yoh RPO, a leading provider of talent and outsourcing services, is experiencing exciting growth, and we're looking for talented individuals to join our team as a Temporary Recruiting Coordinator based in our Raleigh, North Carolina in support of our RPO hiring and project support needs.
The College Recruiting Coordinator is responsible for coordinating recruiting activities and driving our Client's college recruiting strategy on college campuses in various regions.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with college-recruiting hiring process, including job posting development, resume screening, phone screening, and interview scheduling.
• Coordinate the logistics for career fairs and other campus events for recruiting purposes.
• Establish, maintain and grow relationships with career development offices.
• Ensure maintenance and data integrity of applicant tracking and HR systems.
• Assist in developing creative ideas and strategies to promote Client on college campuses.
• Assist with projects to elevate the college recruiting function.
• Work to fulfill appropriate metrics for college recruiting.Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Well organized, detail oriented with ability to multi-task effectively.
• Desire and ability to work in a high volume/fast paced environment.
• Proficiency and strength in the use of the Desktop software, Internet, & Web based applications.
• Must have excellent Excel skills. Must possess an 'early adopter' attitude toward new Technology
• Must be able to communicate successfully with all levels of management.
• Ability to learn new tasks and/or processes information quickly.
• Must be open minded and excited in the face of change
• Ability to work across multiple accounts.
• Minimum of 1 year relevant recruiting/sourcing experience OR ability to demonstrate equivalent proficiency in recruiting/sourcing methodology and tactics.
• Demonstrate exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate positive and upbeat Recruiting as 'sales' attitude
• Demonstrated customer service ethic/commitment.
• Must have and maintain the highest level of integrity in dealing with information of a confidential nature.
• Ability to effectively work in a positive way with and at times coordinate the efforts of other team members and Support teams to achieve goals.Minimum Education and Experience
• BA/BS Degree in Psychology, Business, or 3+ years of HR related experience.
• Minimum of 3 years experience in human resources or a degree in a related field
• 5.15.12Business/Staff Unit:
Yoh - HRSWork Contract Type: