Education: High School Diploma/GED
Experience: Mid-Career, 2-4 years of experience
Retail Wireless Service Supervisors will:
- Provide a high level of technical customer service support at a Device Support Center.
- Meet minimal sales goal for non-commissioned up-selling of accessories and enhanced features.
- Establish strong rapport and trust with customers.
- Program, troubleshoot and test cell phones and accessories.
- Instruct customers on proper use of cell phones and equipment.
- Accurately document customer interactions in multiple platforms.
- Perform opening and closing duties within the Device Support Center.
- Provide direction, training and support to other associates, as needed.
- One year of customer service and/or retail experience, 6 months in a supervisory role.
- Proven record of consistently providing positive customer experiences.
- An interest in selling and a desire to learn sales techniques in a non-commissioned environment.
- Comfortable navigating in Windows operating systems.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Professional, neat appearance.
- Ability to work retail hours, which may include rotating schedules nights, weekends, holidays and some overtime.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to pass a complete background verification including but not limited to: Education, Employment and Criminal.
Retail Technical Services, a Flextronics Company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin or disability.
Compensation Package to include:
- Pay range $13+ per hour; eligible to receive quarterly bonus.
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Vacation, Sick & Holiday Pay
Flextronics is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer